Lenovo K320t officially announced with 18:9 screen, dual camera setup
Lenovo has welcomed the new year with the official unveiling and announcement of a new smartphone.
The latest addition to the Lenovo line, dubbed the Lenovo K320t comes into the market packing a 5.7-inch display.
The display boasts of a 720 x 1,440 pixel resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood, the Lenovo K320t comes packing a Spreadtrum SoC. The Quad-core processor is clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz and comes in two RAM options of 2GB and 3GB, while storage is 16GB or 32GB.
The smartphone comes packing a dual camera setup on the rear panel consisting of an 8MP + 2MP camera while the front panel hosts an 8MP shooter.
The device measures 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm and weighs in at 153.8g with the old Android Nougat OS running on it.
Additionally, it features a fingerprint sensor on the back and will begin to sell as from January 4 for arounf $155.
You may also like
- Lenovo K320t officially announced with 18:9 screen, dual camera setup
- ASUS unveils ZenFone 2 Deluxe Special Edition with pricing
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G launched
- Have you seen the ZTE Nubia Z9? It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo planning an high end Tab3 device, to be named Tab3 8 Plus
- Top Picks: Cheap smartphones with 16MP camera