Lenovo K320t officially announced with 18:9 screen, dual camera setup
Lenovo has welcomed the new year with the official unveiling and announcement of a new smartphone.
The latest addition to the Lenovo line, dubbed the Lenovo K320t comes into the market packing a 5.7-inch display.
The display boasts of a 720 x 1,440 pixel resolution and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Under the hood, the Lenovo K320t comes packing a Spreadtrum SoC. The Quad-core processor is clocked at a speed of 1.3GHz and comes in two RAM options of 2GB and 3GB, while storage is 16GB or 32GB.
The smartphone comes packing a dual camera setup on the rear panel consisting of an 8MP + 2MP camera while the front panel hosts an 8MP shooter.
The device measures 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm and weighs in at 153.8g with the old Android Nougat OS running on it.
Additionally, it features a fingerprint sensor on the back and will begin to sell as from January 4 for arounf $155.
You may also like
- Lenovo K320t officially announced with 18:9 screen, dual camera setup
- 18.4″ foldable Samsung tablet outed in details
- Samsung failed…to predict massive boom of Galaxy S6 sales
- Samsung Galaxy C9 expected to carry 5.7 inches of screen
- Samsung Galaxy A8 manual leaks online, confirms device and leaks specs
- Samasung Nook tablets will be officially launched on 20th August