Lenovo K7T has 3GB of RAM, QHD display
Well, 2014 is here (at last), and just like we expected, smartphone OEMs all around the world have all stepped up their game in a bid to keep the specs on the high size and keep the dollars rolling in.
Lenovo is no exception either. The Chinese company are planning to kick off 2014 with this killer machine we discovered in benchmark pages.
The Lenovo K7T (aka Kingdom) was caught horading a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor (MSM8974), 3 GB of RAM, 13MP and 5MP rear and front-facing cameras; and most of all, a 2,560×1,440 pixels resolution screen (though we stil don’t know the physical size of the screen).
The phone has a 16GB inbuilt storage and runs on Android 4.4.1 KitKat operating system. There hasn’t been any official word on the Kingdom yet.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Lenovo K7T has 3GB of RAM, QHD display
- HTC Desire 520 now goes for $99 on Cricket
- Old Nokia devices run through GFXBench, shows what could have been before Lumia dream
- MTN Data Bundles – Internet Plans and Activation Codes for MTN Nigeria
- LG G4 rolls out to Hong Kong, Turkey, Russia and Singapore this week
- Tecno F6