Lenovo S850 launched for $260 in India
Lenovo has refreshed their Indian archive by launching an affordable mid range smartphone in the South Asian country.
The Lenovo S850 was first unveiled at the 2014 Mobile World Congress where it was showcased with it’s 5-inch display with 720p resolution.
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS though it was running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean when it was initially introduced back in February. It has 16GB of non-expandable memory and 1GB of RAM.
The S850 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 chipset, alongside a Mali-400MP2 graphics processor. The phone further packs a 2000nAh battery. There’s also a 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera duo with LED flesh.
Lenovo announced the price of the S850 is INR 15,499, that’s a few cents shy of $260 USD.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Lenovo S850 launched for $260 in India
- New update to the HTC Nexus 9 bumps it to the Nougat, brings Sept. security patch on board
- SmartFren Andromax Z
- New CyanogenMod 14.1 provides Nougat 7.1 support for NextBit Robin, Nexus 5, Oppo R7, others
- ASUS Z01HDA passes through TENAA, reveals specs across three variants
- Apple Watch goes underway at BestBuy, starts at $349