Lenovo S898T arrives to compete, and possibly beat Xiaomi Redmi Note
China is the home of cheap phones. By cheap, we don’t mean substandard fake clones that gets spoilt in a week or two.
We are talking of phones with superior build quality but with insanely low price. The Xiaomi Red Rice is one of those, as well as the new Hongmi Note (Redmi Note); and now we are talking of another badass phone with ridiculously insane pricing — it the Lenovo S898T.
The Lenovo S898T is said to be coming in two versions just like the Redmi Note. One is a two gigabyte RAM version and will be sold for 988 yuan aka $158 while the other one comes with one gigabyte of RAM and will be sold for $126.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek MTK6592 processor tuned at 1.4GHz on both versions, a 5.3-inch HD touchscreen with OGS technology, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and a 7.9mm-thick body.
The rest of the specs includes a 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing camera, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivities as well as an expandable 8GB storage and 16GB storage for the 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM editions respectively.
Lenovo S898T has not completely been released, but we promise to get you the spills when this winner enters the market.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Lenovo S898T arrives to compete, and possibly beat Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Meizu Blue Charm Note joins the list of Xiaomi Redmi Note competitors
- Xiaomi spent $3.6 million on…guess what?
- The next POWERFUL thing is here at last: BestMobs Bluewhale
- Sony planning update to fix QuadRooter issues
- Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL to hit the Indian market by December
- Samsung is still making parts for Apple despite ever-going court brawl