Lenovo S930 and Lenovo S650 get launched packing 6.0″ and 4.7″ touchscreens
Lenovo has introduced new candidates for this year’s December shopping — Lenovo S930 and Lenovo S650.
The Lenovo S930 packs a large 6.0 HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display which makes sure the smartphone falls into the phablet category.
On paper, the S930 can get 14 hours of talk time on a 3G connection. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has an 8MP camera that supports HDR and other stuff that comes with Android 4.2. It further packs a 1.6MP front-facing camera and a massive 3000mAh battery.
With the smaller device, the Lenovo S650, you’ll get a 4.7-inch qHD display with 234 PPI. This one also sports an 8MP rear camera but a smaller 0.3-megapixel front-facer.
The S650 is powered by a 2000mAh battery which Lenovo claims can withstand 12 hours of talk time on 2G, and 8 hours on 3G.
Moving to internals, both phones strike a lot of resemblance inside. They both pack a quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU tuned at 1.3GHz, Mediatek MT6582 SoC, PowerVR SGX544 graphics processor and 1GB of RAM. Both phones run on Android 4.2.1 and support 2G and 3G networks, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and dual-SIM cards.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Lenovo S930 and Lenovo S650 get launched packing 6.0″ and 4.7″ touchscreens
- Six (yes 6) Lenovo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- PuzzlePhone enters modular smartphone industry with IndieGoGo campaign
- Huawei Nexus 6P is also official, starts at $500
- Moto X Style: Motorola has finally got it right?
- LG G4 Stylus set to make debut in South African market
- Oppo R9s has now gotten a certification from 3C, release date supposed soon.