Lenovo silently launches the entry level A6600 in India
Lenovo has seen to the release of one of their entry level devices in the Indian market and for this, they have not even made any kind of noise to it.
This silent launch is of a smartphone that carries the name Lenovo A6600 and under the hood is a processor from MediaTek which would offer quad core technology and also, a processor that is clocked at an operational frequency of 1GHz.
Asides this, the device would pair 1GB of RAM to 16GB internal storage space which can be expanded as the user sees fit and to keep the lights on, there is a 2300mAh battery on board. Going further, we should probably talk about the camera at this point and the front unit would be a 2MP shooter coupled with the 8MP on the back. With stock UI on board and the option of a dual SIM which also uses the 4G LTE technology on one of the cards, the entry level smartphone is sold for a price of INR 6999 ($105) in India.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Lenovo silently launches the entry level A6600 in India
- Lenovo releases 4.5 inches A Plus and successor to the Vibe P1
- LG Q8 Goes On Sale, Q6, Q6+ To Follow Next Week
- Oppo R11S, R11S Plus schematics leaked online
- Microsoft Lumia 435 and Microsoft Lumia 532 pre-orders kick off in France
- Xiaomi introduces the Redmi Note 4X in a color splash, to launch tomorrow
- Alcatel Pop C1