Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus leaks on GeekBench, shows amazing potential
It was leaked first a few months ago, and since then, we have been carefully crossing the days off the calendar to when it would be launched. Today, we have some good news as the Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus finally appears on Geekbench, which could only mean that the company is really gearing up for some solid launch event.
From what we have seen today, the unit carries a model number of TB-8703F and it reveals that we get a snapdragon 625 chipset under the hood, alongside a cool 3GB of RAM.
Likewise, the unit is supposed to launch with the Marshmallow 6.0.1 out of the box which is pretty impressive, considering the fact that tablets don’t pack good specs most of the time.
Carefully reviewing these specs, they agree with the previous leaks that we have seen on the same unit. The past leak also told us that the tablet would carry HD display and a camera pairing of 8MP/ 5MP and storage options of either 32GB or 64GB.
With no information currently on either the pricing or availability of the units, we are already looking forward to this good option.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus leaks on GeekBench, shows amazing potential
- Lenovo planning an high end Tab3 device, to be named Tab3 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos LTE will carry a $552 price tag
- Unannounced Samsung Galaxy Avant headed for T-Mobile?
- BBM arrives on both Android and iOS
- A variant of the upcoming iPhone 7 spotted in black
- Motorola planning the release of a 4.6 inch Moto M with 3GB of RAM