Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro and P90 go official at 2015 CES
After unveiling its Thinkpad X1 Carbon laptop in Las Vegas yesterday, Chinese tech giant Lenovo has also seized the moment to announce two new smartphones at the CES today.
Dubbed the Vibe X2 Pro, the superior of the couple is a pro version of the Lenovo Vibe X2 which was launched during last year’s IFA in September. Lenovo says the Vibe X2 Pro will hit the shelves in April while the second device, a Lenovo P90, which features a hefty4000mAh battery, will make it to the market in February.
Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro
- 5.3″ 1080p IPS touchscreen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 13MP/13MP rear/front camera
- 2410mAh Li-Po battery
The Vibe X2 Pro measures a super-thin 146.3 X 71.0 X 6.95 mm and tips the scale at 140 grams. The smartphone will be available in Champagne Gold, Rock Pink and Electric Blue when it hits the market in a few months. Pricing hasn’t been made known but give that the original Vibe X2 had a price tag of about $407, you know you should expect a pricing anything north of $450.
- 5.5-inch 1080p IPS touchscreen
- 2GB of RAM, 32GB storage
- 13MP camera, 5MP front-facer
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery
Lenovo P90 is a phablet designed with power in mind. The phone’s large 4000mAh battery unit compensates for its lacking of a memory card port.
Finally, the device uses a quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 CPU clocked 1.83GHz to stir the engine while a PowerVR G6430 graphics card takes care of the picture processing.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February