Lenovo Vibe X2 starts retailing for $407 in China
The Lenovo Vibe X2 comes with 5 inches of IPS display with Full HD (1080p by 1920p) resolution. Powering the device is a RAM of 2GB and a MediatTek MT6595 chipset which features a 2GHz quad-core CPU and a PowerVR G600 graphics processor.
Camera-wise, the phone sports an adequate 13MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing selfie unit. Running the software section is Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat OS which has been skinned by Lenovo’s home-brewed Vibe UI. Finally, the phone is supplied current by a 2300mAh battery.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February