Lenovo Vibe Z2 launches at $429
First was the Lenovo Vibe X2, and now, this is the second Lenovo smartphone that’s being taken off the wraps today.
The Vibe Z2 features a 13MP camera which does optical image stabilization as well as Full HD videos. The camera system is also equipped with a dual -tone LED flash and an adequate 8MP sensor at the front of the device.
Powering the smartphone is the 64-bit MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor from Qualcomm, which supports LTE 800, 1800, 2100 and 2600 bands. There’s also two gigs of RAM and a non-expandable 32GB of storage.
Th phone has a 3000mAh battery which is also confined within the aluminum frame. Lenovo says the price of the Vibe Z2 is $429 and the phone will start rolling out globally (Asia Pacific, Middle East and Eastern Europe) by next month.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February