Lenovo Vibe Z2 launches at $429
First was the Lenovo Vibe X2, and now, this is the second Lenovo smartphone that’s being taken off the wraps today.
The Vibe Z2 features a 13MP camera which does optical image stabilization as well as Full HD videos. The camera system is also equipped with a dual -tone LED flash and an adequate 8MP sensor at the front of the device.
Powering the smartphone is the 64-bit MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor from Qualcomm, which supports LTE 800, 1800, 2100 and 2600 bands. There’s also two gigs of RAM and a non-expandable 32GB of storage.
Th phone has a 3000mAh battery which is also confined within the aluminum frame. Lenovo says the price of the Vibe Z2 is $429 and the phone will start rolling out globally (Asia Pacific, Middle East and Eastern Europe) by next month.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February