Lenovo Vibe Z2 mini to have a 5.5-inch screen and high-end specs
For many, a smartphone with up to 5.5 inches of screen isn’t normal. It falls by default into the phablet category — smartphones with large screens.
But Lenovo doesn’t seem to care. It’s 6-inch Vibe Z2 Pro is expected to go live tomorrow and alongside it, we recently learnt, will be a mini variant which will be known as the Lenovo Vibe Z2 mini.
According to reports, the Vibe Z2 mini a 1080 x 1920 resolution, 2GB of RAM, and is expected to pack a quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal memory.
The phone is allegedly packing a 13MP rear and 5MP front camera and the retail price was said to be around $323 by insiders.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February