Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro arrives India priced $534
On the spec sheet, Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro boasts of a 6-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) touchscreen display which gives it a PPI of 490.
Powering the smartphone is a quad-core Krait 400 CPU running at 2.5GHz, a Snapdragon 801 made by Qualcomm and 3GB of RAM. The device has a massive 4000mAh battery to supply current internally.
Camera-wise, the Vibe Z2 Pro features a 16MP optical image stabilization camera, a 5MP selfie unit as well as a dual tone LED flash to aid the back camera in taking photographs in low light areas. Finally, the phone boots on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February