Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro coming with 6″ QHD display and 4000mAh battery
Lenovo is said to be prepping something for a 2014 Q2 announcement, and that ‘something’ is a Vibe Z2 Pro.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is reportedly having a 6-inch display with 2,560×1,440 pixels resolution and that will sum the PPI of the device to 490, if the reports are true.
Under the hood will be a Snapdragon 801 processor even though we don’t have info of the Vibe Z2 Pro’s RAM. Powering the device is a massive 4000mAh battery, even though the width is just 7.7 inches
There will be hybrid 16MP camera on the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. The camera will pack optical image stabilization and will be equipped with a dual LED flash.
Alleged (leaked) pictures of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is already here, so the phone shouldn’t be more than a month away. The smartphone will come as a timely successor to last year’s Lenovo Vibe Z.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February