Lenovo Vibe Z2 said to be coming with a 6″ Quad HD screen, 3GB RAM
An unannounced device modeled Lenovo K920 has been discovered in China and because last year’s Vibe Z had a model number of K920, we have the right to assume this is the Lenovo Vibe Z2.
The phone’s screen measures 6 inches diagonal, and the resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels — that’s the making of a high-end flagship.
Our sources say that phone has a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Powering the device is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 processor running at a full speed of 2.5GHz, 3GB of RAM and an Adreno 330 graphics processor.
The Lenovo K920 supports LTE and has dualnn SIjM slots.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February