Lenovo Vibe Z2 said to be coming with a 6″ Quad HD screen, 3GB RAM
An unannounced device modeled Lenovo K920 has been discovered in China and because last year’s Vibe Z had a model number of K920, we have the right to assume this is the Lenovo Vibe Z2.
The phone’s screen measures 6 inches diagonal, and the resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels — that’s the making of a high-end flagship.
Our sources say that phone has a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Powering the device is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 processor running at a full speed of 2.5GHz, 3GB of RAM and an Adreno 330 graphics processor.
The Lenovo K920 supports LTE and has dualnn SIjM slots.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February