LG Confirms Details Of LG V30 Ahead Of Launch
LG is planning on unveiling yet another flagship device this year and the OEM has confirmed that it will launch the device at the IFA 2017 event which is a little less than a month away.
However, to whet the appetite of its fans, the South Korean OEM has confirmed some of the details that should be expected from its upcoming smartphone, the LG v30 device.
Coming after some of the expected specs of the LG V30 has leaked online, the tech company put some thought into its confirmation as it revealed that the device will be sporting a similar design to the LG G6 device which was released earlier in the year.
The tech company further revealed that the upcoming device will also feature other specs including a fingerprint sensor mounted on the rear panel, a glass and metal build, and a dual camera setup along with LED flash.
The LG V30 which is expected to come into the market sporting a 6-inch FHD display will also come sporting the latest chipset from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 835 along with 64GB of onboard storage memory.
The device will however be available in variants of 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LG Confirms Details Of LG V30 Ahead Of Launch
- New LG V20 leak talks about camera, confirms other specs
- Google confirms the LG V20 would be the first to run new Nougat
- New leaks suggests better screen technology for the LG V20, confirms Nougat
- GFXBench confirms Snapdragon 615 processor for upcoming LG G4 S