LG G6, G6+, and X Charge now exclusive to Amazon, cheaper with ads on it
South Korean tech company, LG, has finally released the LG G6, G6+ and X Charge as exclusive devices to online e-commerce website, Amazon.
The devices will be branded as the latest addition to the Amazon’s Prime Exclusive program.
As from today, users who wish to cop either of the LG G6, G6+ and X Charge can order as much as four of the LG handsets through this arrangement and get to pay even lesser than usual.
However, the devices which will go for a much cheaper price will come with a catch which is the ads on the lock screen.
As for pricing information, the LG G6+ will be priced at $499.99 while the G6 will come at a pricing of $399.99.
The LG X Charge on the other hand will also be available as part of this program for $149.99.
Amazon as regards its calculation has revealed that users will be getting as much as $300 off for the G6+ purchase, $238 off of the G6 and $70 off of the X Charge.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LG G6, G6+, and X Charge now exclusive to Amazon, cheaper with ads on it
- LG V30, G6 gets Android 8.1 Oreo, Android Enterprise Recommended
- LG G6 comes in Moroccan Blue color variant
- Calling PLUS Now Available on Sprint’s LG G6
- LG announces availability and pricing information for the G6 in South Korea