LG has a mysterious tablet in the works, gets certified by Bluetooth SIG and Wi-Fi Alliance
LG has a new tablet in the works and while we have no information on the true name of this mystery tablet, that has not stopped it from being leaked in the news. Carrying a model number of LG-P451L, the tablet has gone on to be certified by both of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) and as well, the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Like always, the listing on the Bluetooth website doesn’t show anything on the device, but we got a handful of information form Wi-Fi instead.
While it is not much to go in, Wi-Fi Alliance listing shows that the device would be running the Nougat 7.0 out of the box and while nothing else is known at the moment, we expect that to change in a matter of days.
Having been certified by these two bodies, it shouldn’t be long before the tablet gets launched for the public. Needless to say, we would be the first to bring you any piece of news as fast as it gets out.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LG has a mysterious tablet in the works, gets certified by Bluetooth SIG and Wi-Fi Alliance
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- LG G Pad 2 tablet allegedly has an 8.3-inch display, Snapdragon 805 SoC
- LG Band Play: Has LG Electronics lost focus?
- LG G3 has sold 100k units back home in South Korea in barely 5 days