LG isai VL unveiled for Japan’s KDDI
Talk about exclusivity. The LG isai brand is a lineup that has been made only for KDDI, the dominating mobile network operator in Japan. The first isai FL was launched just before the LG G3 was unveiled to the world.
The new LG isai VL comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 3GB of RAM, a 3000mAh batter, 13.2MP rear and 1.3MP front-facing cameras, 32GB of expandable storage and most likely a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 — as the LTE connectivity on the device supports speeds of up to 150 mbps.
The smartphone measures 145x76x10.5mm, and is available in a mix of lively colors — Aqua, Black, and Pink Gold. Availability starts from early December and the isai VL is expected to retail at a price tag similar to the isai FL’s.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- LG isai VL unveiled for Japan’s KDDI
- Release Date And Specs For OnePlus 3 Revealed
- HTC Again Tipped to Launch Nexus Smartphones this 2016
- Android 8.1 Oreo update pushed to supported devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with dual SIM slot goes on sale in China
- Snapdragon 805 chipset, Adreno 420 GPU and Krait 450 announced with loads of features