LG L25 might come out as company’s first Firefox OS phone
LG Electronics is reported to be having a smartphone which is not similar to what the phone usually produces. The South Korean OEM is known for using Google’s Android OS for most of it’s recent device, but with what @upleaks is saying, LG seems to be working on a device that runs on Mozilla’s Firefox mobile OS platform.
Asides the LTE connectivity — which is visible from the screenshots above — nothing else was said about the specs of the upcoming smartphone, the tipster suggested that the LG L25 will launch on Japanese carrier KDDI and isn’t likely to be going elsewhere. We all know that Firefox smartphones are usually entry-level devices so much shouldn’t be expected from the device.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Specs of LG’s Firefox smartphone, LG L25, outed
- LG L25 might come out as company’s first Firefox OS phone
- InnJoo’s refreshed i2s smartphone unveiled in Nigeria for 20,000 naira
- Meizu launches the M3 Max with Flyme OS 5.2 in China
- Oppo To Set Up Device Manufacturing In Noida This August
- Microsoft extends updates to dual-SIM Lumia 950
- First iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus drop tests are here