LG L25 might come out as company’s first Firefox OS phone
LG Electronics is reported to be having a smartphone which is not similar to what the phone usually produces. The South Korean OEM is known for using Google’s Android OS for most of it’s recent device, but with what @upleaks is saying, LG seems to be working on a device that runs on Mozilla’s Firefox mobile OS platform.
Asides the LTE connectivity — which is visible from the screenshots above — nothing else was said about the specs of the upcoming smartphone, the tipster suggested that the LG L25 will launch on Japanese carrier KDDI and isn’t likely to be going elsewhere. We all know that Firefox smartphones are usually entry-level devices so much shouldn’t be expected from the device.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Specs of LG’s Firefox smartphone, LG L25, outed
- LG L25 might come out as company’s first Firefox OS phone
- Fix it yourself: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 issues
- HTC selling the HTC 10 with a freebie package of either HTC Desire 626/ 626s, Desire 530 or a camera
- Teacher Reprimanded For Controlling Students’ Phones Using Network Jamming Device In Classroom
- Xiaomi trims down the price of Mi 5 units in India
- Sony Xperia Z5 debuts in North America