LG L35 will soon join budget L series lineup
LG is prepping to announce yet another member to it’s line of L series cheap smartphones.
The LG L35 was spotted having a 3.2-inch 320 x 480 display and a 3MP camera, with no front-facing camera and camera light in sight.
Powering the L24 will be a Snapdragon 200 processor and 512MB RAM. Plus there’s 4GB of native storage and space for memory card.
The phone will have a 2G and 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1,540mAh battery and will run on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Our intel says the first set of the LG L35 has shipped on 10th May, so we should be expecting an announcement and subsequent release of the phone before next week runs out.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- LG L35 goes official with 3.2″ 320p display
- LG L35 will soon join budget L series lineup
- Infinix Race X400
- US president says he doesn’t tweet or text, claims to have BB phone
- India’s Intex launches Aqua Y2 Pro smartphone for 4,333 rupees
- Swipe Elite 2 supports 4G and is exclusively available on Flipkart
- Google confirms the LG V20 would be the first to run new Nougat