LG To Launch Two Flagship Phones This 2016 Despite Of Mobile Losses
Despite of its immense investment on research, engineering, and marketing, the smartphone sales of LG’s practically unchanged in 2015 in relative to 2014.
Reporting on its quarterly earnings, LG recorded a 59.7 million shipments on its smartphone last year, amounts a year to year improvement of half million. Whereas LG was pinch out small profit from mobile division in 2014, and 2015’s total was just a breaking even, with fourth quarter resulting in $37 million loss, discontented with its growth and profitability, LG decided to introduce two new flagship models” this 2016 at more cost competitive value chain.
The preface of the two marquee devices just in a year is far from the new phenomenon in smartphone market. As fellow Android makers like made a tradition out of it, Now LG got into the same game late last year when it launched premium V10 months after LG G4 flagship.
LG’s mobile consistently produces most technically advanced phones in the market, but it struggled to translate its own engineering into real world sales. LG will prove that it can sell unique advantages to global market and in a competitive environment.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- LG to launch LG K10 (2017) next year, T-Mobile to sell as LG K20 Plus
- LG to dump modular design, revert to ‘standard’ for G6 build
- Report claims that Samsung plans to contract LG to make Galaxy S8 batteries
- LG to give up plan to use curved OLED screens on the LG G6
- LG to extend Nougat beta test to the G5 before official software release