LG Launches the G Pad X2 8.0
South Korean OEM, LG, has finally taken the wraps off the tablet phone which surfaced online some weeks ago ahead of its official launch.
The tech company pulled the wraps off the LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus a month after it was spotted in the T-Mobile website listing .
The device which has been revealed to be selling for about $240 comes to market packing an 8-inch Full HD display and an octa-core processor under the hood clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz.
While the RAM loaded on the tablet remains unknown, information available states that the LG G Pad X2 8.0 comes bearing an internal storage size of 32GB and for the optics, the device boasts of a 5MP main camera on the back panel and another 5MP shooter for selfie
The Android 7.0 Nougat OS running device us powered by a 2,900 mAh battery and an additional Plus Pack expandable memory box which allows the device increase its total battery size to as much as 6,300mAh.
Official word on availability is yet unknown.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LG Launches the G Pad X2 8.0
- LG launches the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE tablet in South Korea, full specs and pricing available
- LG launches the LG U in home country, packs 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal space
- LG launches White Gold Edition of the LG G4 in South Korea
- LG launches the LG Class in Europe as LG Zero