LG registers G3 Prime names and other G3 variations
LG has been seen around working on reserving some names for it’s G3 in the form of patents.
A quick dash down to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) website reveals that LG has registered some names that includes G3 Lite, G3 Vigor, G3 Vista and G3 Beat.
LG has since gone ahead to unveil a new smartphone called LG G3 Beat in China and because the phone looks nothing like the vanilla LG G3 in terms of specs (coupled with the fact that it has a smaller body), we assume the G3 will stand as the LG G3 mini, at least in China.
However, we have heard something about the LG G3 Prime before. The phone is said to be packing a Snapdragon 805 processor and that’s the only spec advantage it has over the LG G3 which was released with an older Snapdragon 801 processor.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- LG registers G3 Prime names and other G3 variations
- LG G3 Vigor breaks cover with Sprint
- LG G Vista — LG G3 for Verizon — will launch this Friday
- LG quarterly numbers are in for Q3: maximum profit
- BLU Studio 5.0
- Samsung confirms the Blue Coral colour option for the Galaxy S7 Edge
- HTC Desire 526 and Desire 626 priced at Verizon