LG to supply flexible displays for Apple’s iWatch debuting next year
If reports coming from Korea are to be trusted, it means that LG is gearing up a deal which will see it supplying a some of it’s flexible display mojo to Apple for the iWatch, which will debut in 2014. LG, who are just cooling down from the announcement of it’s first flexible display phone two days ago, are the second company after Samsung, to release a mobile device with flexible display.
Yesterday, Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook said they will soon be competing in some new product categories they’ve never set their foot before before, which confirms Apple might be venturing into wearable tech.
Apple is also said to be currently testing 1.4”, 1.5” and 1.6” flexible display iWatch prototypes which are likely to debut by next year.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- LG to launch LG K10 (2017) next year, T-Mobile to sell as LG K20 Plus
- LG to dump modular design, revert to ‘standard’ for G6 build
- Report claims that Samsung plans to contract LG to make Galaxy S8 batteries
- LG to give up plan to use curved OLED screens on the LG G6
- LG to extend Nougat beta test to the G5 before official software release