LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
South Korean tech company, LG, has officially unveiled yet another range of variants for the V30 smartphone.
Just as in the rumours, the new variants of the V30 comes with memory upgrades and an added AI feature to go.
The two new devices, the V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinkQ, come with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM for the ‘S’ and for the ‘S+’, 6GB RAM, and 256GB ROM.
Asides the memory upgrade on the smartphones, nothing else comes added on on the hardware aspect, however, the smartphones are available in two new color variants of New Maroccan Blue and New Platinum Gray.
For the LG V30S ThinkQ, the device comes with a new V30S UI, and additional features which will be aided by the AI assistant which is reminiscent of Samsung’s Bixby Assistant.
You may also like
- LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
- LG Teases V30’s Sleek Software Prowess
- Rumor Says “Android N” Is Coming with Amazing Features
- Unannounced Samsung phone in India hints at possible new Galaxy lineup
- Archos introduces two new ‘Helium’ smartphones to debut at IFA 2016
- Former Oppo VP starts a new company named OnePlus, plans to make “the perfect smartphone”
- Tecno T751, T731 and T721; Are they Android phones?