LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
South Korean tech company, LG, has officially unveiled yet another range of variants for the V30 smartphone.
Just as in the rumours, the new variants of the V30 comes with memory upgrades and an added AI feature to go.
The two new devices, the V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinkQ, come with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM for the ‘S’ and for the ‘S+’, 6GB RAM, and 256GB ROM.
Asides the memory upgrade on the smartphones, nothing else comes added on on the hardware aspect, however, the smartphones are available in two new color variants of New Maroccan Blue and New Platinum Gray.
For the LG V30S ThinkQ, the device comes with a new V30S UI, and additional features which will be aided by the AI assistant which is reminiscent of Samsung’s Bixby Assistant.
You may also like
- LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
- LG Teases V30’s Sleek Software Prowess
- For the love of expandable memory and removable battery: Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has been released
- Kingzone S1
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 pictured
- Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 GT-I8260 / GT-I8262
- Oppo R11s and Oppo R11s Plus spotted on TENAA