LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
South Korean tech company, LG, has officially unveiled yet another range of variants for the V30 smartphone.
Just as in the rumours, the new variants of the V30 comes with memory upgrades and an added AI feature to go.
The two new devices, the V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinkQ, come with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM for the ‘S’ and for the ‘S+’, 6GB RAM, and 256GB ROM.
Asides the memory upgrade on the smartphones, nothing else comes added on on the hardware aspect, however, the smartphones are available in two new color variants of New Maroccan Blue and New Platinum Gray.
For the LG V30S ThinkQ, the device comes with a new V30S UI, and additional features which will be aided by the AI assistant which is reminiscent of Samsung’s Bixby Assistant.
You may also like
- LG V30S ThinQ, V30S+ ThinkQ officially unveiled
- LG Teases V30’s Sleek Software Prowess
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2
- Is the Chinese Landvo S6 (Samsung Galaxy S6 clone) a good buy at $130?
- Pre- Registration for LG G5 Now Open
- T-Mobile looking to get 250 million US customers on LTE
- A Quick View With Samsung’s Latest Flagship Smartphone