LG-VS501 gets certified by the FCC, doesn’t reveal much to go on
We could be getting a new device from LG soon, and with the body that just gave it a certification, there is no doubt that it is being planned for launch in the United States. From the stables of FCC is a device which has simply been listed as LG-VS501. For now, there is no official confirmation on which unit this one would be but we can make our own guesses. For the previously launched LG K8, the model number on it was LG-VS500 and give that this one is just a step further in that direction, it could be a variant of this unit or the 2017 refresh.
The previously launched LG K8 saw the market first in the month of December, last year, and carries a snapdragon 425 chipsets, packs 5 inch of HD screen and also, some 1.5GB RAM alongside the 16GB internal storage space.
The camera sensors have been rated at 13MP and 5MP for the back and front respectively, and running the Nougat 7.0out of the box, is powered by a 2500mAh battery.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LG-VS501 gets certified by the FCC, doesn’t reveal much to go on
- Google Nexus 5 manual shows-off the full specs
- On October 29th, Sony’s Xperia Z3 will launch on T-Mobile
- KuliMart.com, where you can buy all your smartphones online in Nigeria without breaking a sweat
- Nokia Moonraker: a promise that never was
- ZTE Blade S6 pre-orders begin in Malaysia for $262