LG X230 shows up again, gets certified by Bluetooth SIG
Back in October of last year, an LG device – LG X230 – managed to show up on benchmark listings and safe to say, we have been expecting this unit to launch since then. Given that it did not launch last year, we have inferred that it is one of the handsets that has been prepared for 2017 by LG.
As we are nearly at the point of forgetting about the unit, it has shown up again and this time, it was getting certified by the Bluetooth SIG.
We also have to believe that this unit would be released globally, given that several models of it got the certification.
As we have known in the past, the Bluetooth certification doesn’t reveal spec about the unit but from the GeekBench listing earlier, we have some things to take home.
For example, we know that the unit is powered by a MediaTek MT6737M chipset, carries a meagre 1GB of RAM and boots with the Marshmallow 6.0 on board.
For all these indications that point to a low end or entre level offering, we have no information on price or availability yet.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LG X230 shows up again, gets certified by Bluetooth SIG
- Audi, BMW, and Mercedes pay $3 billion for Nokia’s HERE Maps
- ZTE Nubia planning on a Full Screen smartphone soon
- How to Check Your Data Balance/Status/Expiry on MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat
- BlackBerry’s Former Chief Executive Officer Ousted
- Samsung is still the top seller of mobile phones by massive margin