Limited Edition Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Announced
Xiaomi is back again in the market with a statement smartphone as the tech company drives in more and more traffic for its line of smartphones.
Ahead of the official release of the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 device which has been rumored to be coming into the market packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 836 chilsef same as expected on the upcoming Google Pixel 2 and the Pixel XL 2, the tech company has released a limited edition variant of the Redmi Note 4 to keep the market stable.
Recall that the company has been revealed to be working with Google in the production of an Android One device which should also be making it’s way to the market soon.
Xiaomi released the Lake Blue color variant of the Redmi Note 4 with the light blue variant of the device packing and upgraded memory configuration of 4GB RAM paired with 64GB of onboard storage memory.
The Lake Blue variant of the device is said to be coming into markets as from September 4, 12PM.
You may also like
- Limited Edition OnePlus 5 Larva Red Variant Arrives Europe, Italy
- Samsung Galaxy X Foldable smartphone might be a Limited Edition phone
- Ulefone T1 Limited Edition with 128GB ROM goes on sale for $300
- Meizu M6 Note One Piece Limited Edition spotted
- OnePlus 5 JCC+ Limited Edition to launch September 22