The lineage: From Samsung Galaxy S to Samsung Galaxy S6
If you know Samsung well, it should have occurred to you that this company is one that puts a lot of money in promoting its products.
The Samsung Galaxy S came out in 2010 while the Samsung Galaxy S6 was released only a few days ago. The Koreans have used a flawless video to detail how the iconic lineage has grown all the way from day one to its current generation. Enjoy.
For the books, the Galaxy S had a 4″ 480p touchscreen, 512MB of RAM and a 5-megpixel camera while the current Galaxy S6 features a 5.1-inch 1440p display, 3GB of RAM and 16MP OIS camera.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- The lineage: From Samsung Galaxy S to Samsung Galaxy S6
- Micromax Canvas A290 said to be coming at under $200
- Samsung Galaxy On5 specifications review
- Mystery Samsung SM-G850 pops up at the benchmarks
- Lenovo silently launches the entry level A6600 in India
- LG’s First Bifacial Module To be Released in UK Market