Loading recharge card/airtime via Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank recently introduced loading of recharge cards/credit without the use of ATM or recharge vouchers, following suit of GTBanks’s USSD recharge.
Just like the latter, Fidelity’s USSD recharge is swift and instant. To load airtime/credit using this service, you don’t need to do any registrations or stuff. You only need to make sure the line you are using is the one you used to open your Fidelity Bank account, if not, you can still update your customer details with the bank to link the phone number with your account.
To recharge card/airtime via Fidelity Bank
For example, if you are loading 100 naira, dial *770*100#. This service does not require any PIN or registration whatsoever as stated previously.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Loading recharge card/airtime via Fidelity Bank
- Xiaomi CEO confirms on Weibo that the Mi Note 2 has entered mass production stage
- Blackberry records $4.4 billion loss, sacks three top-ranking officials
- LG’s V10 From Verizon Now Getting Marshmallow Update
- LG reportedly testing own 64-bit CPU to match Snapdragon 810
- One more Sony Xperia Z3 leak before announcemnt