LTE-enabled Lumia 640 lands on Cricket for $130
United States mobile network operator Cricket has become the first carrier to offer Microsoft’s Lumia 640 in the country.
Sporting a $129.99 price tag (without contract), you can land yourself a unit of the Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE from Cricket’s official website. A couple of accessories and covers are being offered on the web store as well.
For starters, the Lumia 640 is a Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone which comes with a micro SIM slot which supports GSM, 3G WCDMA and LTE. The handset is featuring a 5-inch HD touchscreen display with IPS technology and support for over 16 million colors.
Powering the device is a quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset and 1GB of RAM. There’s 8GB of expandable storage as well as a user-removable 2500mAh Li-Ion battery to keep the lights on. The handset features an 8MP main camera and 1MP front camera for taking selfies.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- LTE-enabled Lumia 640 lands on Cricket for $130
- LTE-enabled Nokia Lumia 830 also released in the United Kingdom, starts from £300
- Windows 10-powered Lumia 550 leaks out in official press renders
- Microsoft Lumia 640 could launch on T-Mobile come July 16
- Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 635 and dual-SIM Lumia 630 unveiled with the all-new Windows Phone 8.1 OS