LTE-enabled Nokia XL 4G launched in China
Microsoft/Nokia has launched a 4g-enabled variant of the Android running Nokia XL, the largest member of the Nokia X family.
The Chinese Nokia XL 4G supports D-LTE and TD-SCDMA 4G which are only available in China, so listen to anyone selling 4G Nokia XL to you if you are not based in China.
Speaking of specs, the Nokia XL 4G still rides most of the specs on it’s 3G sibling, but now there’s 1GB of RAM and a Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 processor as against the 768MB RAM and Snapdragon MSM8225 S4 Play chipset on the 3G-only version that’s being sold worldwide.
The Nokia XL 4G is available in all colors of the original model which includes white, black, blue, yellow, green and cyan. The official price is not yet known as at press time but we know it should be in the region of $150 as the 3G variant.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- LTE-enabled Nokia Lumia 830 also released in the United Kingdom, starts from £300
- LTE-enabled Nokia XL 4G launched in China
- Microsoft confirms plans to ditch Nokia brand
- 2014 World Cup: Nokia 630 launched in Brazil with TV reciever
- Nokia Lumia 930, Lumia 635 and dual-SIM Lumia 630 unveiled with the all-new Windows Phone 8.1 OS