LYF’s Water 7 with Fingerprint Sensor and 4G VoLTE Now Launched
LYF launched another phone called the Water 7 with a market price in India of Rs 12,999. The device comes in two color variants the Gold and Silver.
The device was first found listed on LYF’s official website two months ago. Water 7 sports 5.5 inches 1080x1920pixels FHD display protected by Dragontrail Glass, powered by 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 mobile processor, 2 GB device RAM and Adreno mobile graphics processor. The device is run by Android Lollipop and it has 16 GB inbuilt memory expandable to 128 GB capacity via micro-sd slot. The device features Fingerprint sensor on back panel and can be used to click pictures via cameras.
Water 7 has 3,000 mAh battery that is made of Lithium-ion, claims to offer 14 hours talk time and 150 hours standby on 4G network. The phone sports 13 megapixel with auto focus snapper and LED flash and 5 megapixel fixed focus on the selfie camera front. Several features on the camera to choose like the High Dynamic Range or commonly known as HDR, the Electronic Aperture, the famous Panorama, the Manual Control over ISO, and lastly the White Balance Exposure.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LYF’s Water 7 with Fingerprint Sensor and 4G VoLTE Now Launched
- LYF’s Water 5 launched at Rs 11,699
- Samsung rep, LeBron James, involved in Apple Watch dishing spree
- Infinix Zero 2 X509
- 2GB RAM Smartphones Released In August
- LeEco gives the Le Max 2 a price cut in Indian markets too
- Sony improves on the Xperia XA line, launches camera-centric Xperia XA1and Xperia XA1 Ultra