Mafe Mobile Unveils 4G enabled AIR smartphone
India based smartphone producer, Mafe Mobile has unveiled the AIR smartphone which comes to market bearing support for the 4G connectivity.
The smartphone which is made available in two color variants of Champagne Gold and Coffee has been revealed to be on retail stands and websites to include Flipkart, Snapdeal, and ShopClues.
The AIR smartphone comes running on the Android 7 Nougat OS and boasts of a rather small 4-inch FWVGA display with a resolution pegged at 800×480 pixels.
Under the hood of the AIR smartphone is a quad-core Spreadtrum processor clocked at the speed of 1.3 GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM.
With support for microSD card, the Mafe AIR smartphone’s internal storage memory can further be expanded to as much as 32GB.
For the optics, the AIR comes packing a 5MP rear-facing camera and on the front panel is a 2MP camera all powered by a 2,000mAh Li-Ion battery.
You may also like
- Mafe Mobile Unveils 4G enabled AIR smartphone
- Are we going to see a $100 MediaTek Google Nexus 6?
- HTC To Strengthen its Mobile Device Security Features
- Huawei’s C199S features a 5.5-inch screen and 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset
- Samsung silently launches the Galaxy C5 Pro, carries identical inner specs to the C7 Pro
- Huawei Honor 4X flips by TEENA with it’s 64-bit CPU