Maze Comet comes appears with 4,000mAh battery
Chines smartphone company, Maze, has officially revealed that its Maze Comet smartphone has officially gone on pre-sale.
The tech company revealed that the Maze Comet which comes into the market with the model number M2017 comes bearing a striking resemblance to the Gionee M2017 smartphone which comes with great specs.
The smartphone comes into the market with a 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 protection laced on top of of its 5.7-inch HD+ display.
Under the hood, the Maze Comet comes packing a MediaTek MT6750T processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM which can further be expanded to as much as 128GB using a microSD card.
For the optics, the device comes packing a 13MP sensor on the back panel with an 8MP sensor on the front and all running on a 4,000mAh battery.
The pre-sale offer for the Maze Comet runs from October 23 to October 29 and comes for just $169.99 after which it will be sold for 189.99.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Maze Comet comes appears with 4,000mAh battery
- New leak suggests pricing information on the upcoming Google Pixel
- Oppo sends in teaser of Oppo R829T smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Unlocked) appears on eBay for $550 sale
- Sony rolling out unknown maintanance updates to Xperia devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will sport massive 4GB RAM, Exynos 7422 SoC — report