MediaTek MT6592 released: First octa-core chipset that can run on all cores simultaneously
MediaTek MT6592 is the world’s first octa-core processor which can employ all eight cores in a task at the same time.
Running on all eight cores simultenruosly means more speed, as well as more power, but will MT6592 chipset reduce battery life? MediaTek says no, the MT6592 is even more power-effective.
MediaTek’s president Hsieh Ching-chiang alleged that the all-new MT6592 is cheaper than it’s predecessor, the MT6592, and will bring down the average retail price of smartphones sold in China from CNY2000 ($328 USD) to CNY1500 ($246 USD) by next year.
MediaTek is using 28nm HMP process to produce the MT6592 processor, and is working with TSMC to reduce the chipset with a 20nm process.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- MediaTek MT6592 released: First octa-core chipset that can run on all cores simultaneously
- HTC Desire 620 goes official — ships with either Snapdragon or MediaTek chip
- Elephone gearing up for release of new device as Teasers appear online
- Will you buy a smartphone, from Pepsi?
- Super-slim Elephone G7 phablet unleashed on Snapdeal for $140