MediaTek Unveils new MT6739 processor
MediaTek has joined in the line of tech companies to release a new chipset into the market coming after Qualcomm released the Snapdragon 835 processor, Apple released the A11 Chipset, Huawei released the Kirin 970 processor and coming after two new Helio P series chipset were launched courtesy MediaTek.
The MediaTek MT6739 was launched at the India Mobile Congress 2017 which played host to a diverse range of tech innovations.
The MT6739 processor comes into the market with 4 cores and ability to support dual rear camera setup and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
The processor is fitted with four Cortex-A53 cores and is clocked at a speed of up to 1.5 GHz.
The processor supports a screen resolution of as much as 1,440 x 720 pixels.
Other features loaded on the MT6739 processor include:
- Display: 1440 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 4x ARM Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz
- Memory configuration: Up to 3GB of RAM
- Camera: 8MP + 0.3MP (VGA) dual camera setup
- Graphics: IMG PowerVR GE8100 up to 570MHz
- Network: 4G LTE Cat. 4 DL / Cat. 5 UL (FDD/TDD), C2K SRLTE, L+G, L+W/L+L DSDS, eMBMS, HPUE, 600MHz band supported
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, FM, GPS+Glonass / GPS+Beidou
You may also like
- MediaTek Unveils new MT6739 processor
- CAT unveils two new rugged smartphones, S31 and S41
- Skinomi unveils what is to be the clearest photo leak of Moto M till date
- Dubai-based InnJoo unveils Note phablet with 5.5″ touchscreen
- Xolo unveils company’s first smartphone with fingerprint sensor — Xolo Q2100