Mega Deal: Buy the LG V10 for just $1 on Best Buy
We brought you a great deal on the HTC 10 devices earlier today and we do not plan to stop there, so if you are looking for an awesome deal on another android device, here and now is the place and time for you. Are you fancying some of the beauty offered by the LG V10 device for yourself but finding it hard to come up with the total chunk of money required to get this device?
Well, right now, you don’t need to worry about shelling out the entire $248.99 for the phone because Best Buy is offering you the LG V10 at a stunning $99.6% discount for almost nothing at $1.
At Best Buy right now, Cyber Monday is in full gear and you can be a proud owner of this large phablet, on contract of course, for a mere dollar. The condition with going for this deal is that you would have to make do with Verizon for a period of two years, but considering the $248.99 drop in price, do we need to tell you that it is very much worth it?
The device comes in a colour of black and if you want to be part of the lucky buyers, you have a matter of hours more till the offer closes.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Mega Deal: Buy the LG V10 for just $1 on Best Buy
- Blackberry planning to make a South Korea entry with the BB Priv offering
- HTC promises faster updates for unlocked One A9 users
- Samsung Z1 with Tizen OS sells another 500k units within 1 month
- Sony Xperia XZ currently selling for less than $450 in the US
- Apple introduces water detection technology, compatible with iPhone 6, 6S and SE