Meiigoo S8 Flagship device launched
After Meiigoo had revealed that it will be bringing the flagship S8 device to market later in the year, the tech company has officially announced the unveiling of its flagship device.
The Meiigoo S8 comes into the market sporting an 18:9 aspect ratio as in the Samsung Galaxy S8 and also comes packing some pretty interesting specs under the hood.
Some of the specs loaded on Meiigoo’s flagship device includes the MediaTek MTK6705T processor running under the 6.1-inch display which boasts of a resolution clocked at 1440 x 720 pixels.
The Meiigoo S8 design-wise comes featuring a 3D glass on the front panel and a bezel-less edge-to-edge design.
Paired with the octa-core MediaTek processor is 4GB of RAM for faster processes and an onboard storage memory pegged at 64GB.
For the optics, the S8 comes packig a 5MP camera sensor on the front panel and a dual 13MP + 5MP sensors on back panel powered by a 3,300 mAh battery.
You may also like
- Meiigoo S8 Flagship device launched
- Meiigoo Set To Release The S8 Flagship Device
- Middle East: Tablet market tumbles, Lenovos surpass iPads
- ASUS to launch Zenfone 3 Deluxe in Canada in a few weeks
- Another KitKat smartphone, Xolo Q510s, goes official
- Meizu M5s leaks in images, reveals front and back designs
- Samsung teases the Galaxy C9, could offer the high end device sooner than later