Meiigoo Set To Release The S8 Flagship Device
Following the release of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus devices, more and more tech companies have begun adapting to the design on the smartphone.
The latest adaptation of the smartphone is in the Meiigoo’s latest rollout which looks just like the Samsung Galaxy S8 device.
Meiigoo, relatively new in the OEM business from China has revealed that its soon to be announced flagship device will come packing a 3D curved glass surface on both the front and back panel.
The Chinese OEM further revealed that it will bring 8GB of RAM on the device along with an octa-core processor which is yet to be announced.
The company however failed to reveal any more information regarding what it will be bringing on the Meiigoo S8 device which is expected to hit the market soon.
However, it has been speculated that the tech company will release the device before the year runs out, most likely, in the last quarter of 2017.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Meiigoo Set To Release The S8 Flagship Device
- Two Brand New Sony phones One with 16MP Camera Leaked
- Sony Xperia devices to jump from Lollipop to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Vernee Appollo 2 leaks, to be world’s first Helio X30 smartphone
- The Sony Xperia XZ goes on sale in the United States, Netherlands and Germany
- Samsung starts rolling out new update to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge