Meiigoo Set To Release The S8 Flagship Device
Following the release of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus devices, more and more tech companies have begun adapting to the design on the smartphone.
The latest adaptation of the smartphone is in the Meiigoo’s latest rollout which looks just like the Samsung Galaxy S8 device.
Meiigoo, relatively new in the OEM business from China has revealed that its soon to be announced flagship device will come packing a 3D curved glass surface on both the front and back panel.
The Chinese OEM further revealed that it will bring 8GB of RAM on the device along with an octa-core processor which is yet to be announced.
The company however failed to reveal any more information regarding what it will be bringing on the Meiigoo S8 device which is expected to hit the market soon.
However, it has been speculated that the tech company will release the device before the year runs out, most likely, in the last quarter of 2017.
You may also like
- Meiigoo Set To Release The S8 Flagship Device
- Huawei Mate 10 Surfaces side by side with its predecessor, Mate 9
- HTC Desire 520 now goes for $99 on Cricket
- Sony Xperia M5
- Lumia 940 XL full specs list outed: 5.7″ Quad HD display, Snapdragon 810 SoC
- RIP Symbian – Nokia to stop shipping Symbian phones this summer