Meitu V6 officially unveiled with quad-cam setup
Meitu has officially taken the wraps off the latest device in its series which comes packing four cameras onboard.
The Meitu V6 comes into the market sporting a colorful hand-stitched calfskin leather which comes in the Edinburgh Blue, Melbourne Green, Morocco Powder and the Rotterdam Orange color variants.
The smartphone also comes with 18K gold rivets on the back and a metal frame and a dual camera setup on the front and back panel.
The smartphone comes into the market with a 5.49-inch full HD OLED display paired with an unspecified processor and 4GB of RAM. There is however a larger 6GB RAM variant of the smartphone which comes paired with 128GB of onboard storage memory space.
For optics, the device come with a dual Sony Lens on the back panel and also on the front panel all powered by a 3,100 mAh battery.
The Meitu smartphone comes into the market running on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS and will go on pre-sale starting November 13.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Meitu V6 officially unveiled with quad-cam setup
- Meitu Announces T8s, M8s, and V6 Smartphones
- Apple iPhone 5s to feature full HD-video 2MP camera
- ZTE Blade L3
- Nokia X2 launched in the Philippines at 6,990 Php or 100 USD
- Samsung relaunches the Galaxy C9 Pro in Black, available in Korea
- Gionee feels threatened by Xiaomi ban