Meitu V6 officially unveiled with quad-cam setup
Meitu has officially taken the wraps off the latest device in its series which comes packing four cameras onboard.
The Meitu V6 comes into the market sporting a colorful hand-stitched calfskin leather which comes in the Edinburgh Blue, Melbourne Green, Morocco Powder and the Rotterdam Orange color variants.
The smartphone also comes with 18K gold rivets on the back and a metal frame and a dual camera setup on the front and back panel.
The smartphone comes into the market with a 5.49-inch full HD OLED display paired with an unspecified processor and 4GB of RAM. There is however a larger 6GB RAM variant of the smartphone which comes paired with 128GB of onboard storage memory space.
For optics, the device come with a dual Sony Lens on the back panel and also on the front panel all powered by a 3,100 mAh battery.
The Meitu smartphone comes into the market running on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS and will go on pre-sale starting November 13.
You may also like
- Meitu V6 officially unveiled with quad-cam setup
- Meitu Announces T8s, M8s, and V6 Smartphones
- Moto X, Moto G and Moto E are all getting Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- MTN to tackle electricity problems in Nigeria with Nova-Lumos service
- Details of $100-priced Lenovo A6600 emerge from TEENA
- Apple copied HTC, HTC copied Apple: welcome the HTC A9
- Chinese-made Doogee Y100 Pro goes on sale, costs $120