Meizu E3 live images leaks, shows side-mounted fingerprint scanner
It appears Meizu is ready for the official launch of the successor to the Meize E2 device which was launched back in April as a recent leak has showed off what to expect on the successor device in terms of the design.
The Meizu E3 which is on its way has been revealed to be coming into the market with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner same as in what was featured on the Meizu M6s.
The device will also come into the market with a dual camera which is vertically aligned and boasts of an 18:9 aspect ratio display.
The front panel hosts a single camera setup and sports a 3.5mm audio jack paired with the USB-C port on the bottom.
The SIM tray will stay on the left side while the right side will host the fingerprint sensor and the power button.
The device is expected to come into the market priced at nearly $320 or €257.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Meizu E3 live images leaks, shows side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Meizu unveils not the ME1, but the M3E (or Melanie E)
- HTC One is now receiving Android 4.4.3 KitKat
- Apple to finally embrace NFC but for mobile payments
- OnePlus recalls update stream for OnePlus 3
- Micromax Unite A092
- Mystery Samsung SM-G850 pops up at the benchmarks