Meizu M5’s successor, M6 Leaks Online
Coming a year after the Meizu M5 was released into the market, the tech company has been revealed to be planning a successor device, Meizu M6.
Recall that the Meizu M5 was released as the successor device to the Meizu M3 and at the time came with a larger screen.
The M6 was however spotted on Chinese social media platform, Weibo by leaker @Old Technology.
The leaker also revealed some of the expected specs on the Meizu M6 to include an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor under the 5.2-inch display screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel.
Under the hood and paired with the octa-core processor is 3GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory of 32GB. This comes as an upgrade to the M5 which came with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM.
A visible upgrade on the M6 is the position of the sensors and camera on the front panel as the sensors on the M6 looks bigger compared to its predecessor and also suggests that the camera configuration will be different.
Not much information is available on the upcoming device as of now.
You may also like
- Meizu M5’s successor, M6 Leaks Online
- This phone will launch in December with a dual screen
- Sony announces Xperia M5 “super midrange” smartphone with 4K res video capture
- The foldable Samsung Galaxy X not feasible in 2017
- Carphone Warehouse lists HTC One M9 on pre-order in the United Kingdom
- Samsung Galaxy S6 beats out every other phone to become world’s fastest smartphone