Meizu M5’s successor, M6 Leaks Online
Coming a year after the Meizu M5 was released into the market, the tech company has been revealed to be planning a successor device, Meizu M6.
Recall that the Meizu M5 was released as the successor device to the Meizu M3 and at the time came with a larger screen.
The M6 was however spotted on Chinese social media platform, Weibo by leaker @Old Technology.
The leaker also revealed some of the expected specs on the Meizu M6 to include an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor under the 5.2-inch display screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel.
Under the hood and paired with the octa-core processor is 3GB of RAM and an onboard storage memory of 32GB. This comes as an upgrade to the M5 which came with 2GB of RAM and 16GB ROM.
A visible upgrade on the M6 is the position of the sensors and camera on the front panel as the sensors on the M6 looks bigger compared to its predecessor and also suggests that the camera configuration will be different.
Not much information is available on the upcoming device as of now.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Meizu M5’s successor, M6 Leaks Online
- Jiayu G2s
- Nokia Lumia 630 and Lumia 930 launched in Saudi Arabia and UAE
- Bad news for LG as V10 doesn’t make good sales run
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s gets updated, Flipkart will sell 100k pieces today in India
- Nokia XL, Nokia X+ and Nokia X: What do they mean to the Nigerian market?