Meizu Pro 5 pictures show up
We’ve been hearing mumblings about the Meizu Pro 5 for some time now but the Chinese company has managed to keep everything under the wraps — well, until now.
A generous Weibo user sent out alleged pictures of the upcoming Meizu Pro 5 and you can easily spot the 2.5D glass on the phone’s touchscreen as well the metal casing covering the rear side. The physical home key looks like it will feature a fingerprint reader underneath but we won’t place a bet on that for now.
The Meizu Pro 5 is reportedly carrying a 5.7″ 1080p display, 64bit based Exynos 7420 chipset, octa-core CPU clocked at 2.1GHz, a whopping 4GB of RAM and an adequate 64GB of internal memory. It hasn’t been disclosed whether there’s an on-board microSD slot for storage expansion.
In terms of software, the Pro 5 will rock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop platform customized with Flyme 4.5 user interface. The handset will take pictures with a 21-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front-facing secondary camera. The smartphone is expected to go official on September 23rd.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus Unveiled
- Meizu Pro 6s shows up on AnTuTu benchmark, reveals key specifications
- Meizu VP confirms chipset for the Meizu Pro 6s, debunks rumours too
- Meizu Pro 6s leaks in new images, shows off AnTuTu benchmark tests too
- Meizu Pro 6S gets certified by CCC, could feature a downgrade from the Pro 6