Meizu Pro 6s shows up on AnTuTu benchmark, reveals key specifications
It is definitely not just a rumour or some sort of hearsay at this point that Meizu is planning the launch of another big one and as far as names go, they are planning to slap on it a Pro 6s naming tag.
Now though, the same device has shown up on the database of AnTuTu and has there ever ben a time a device went on a visit to a benchmark and failed to come back with specs leaked? We doubt it.
Getting down to the business of the day, the benchmark has promised that we would be getting nothing other than a Helio X25 chipset running inside the device as at the time of launch and on top of that, there would be a full HD screen which has a configuration of 4GB and 64GB internal storage space under it, completing the spec set with a 21MP main camera unit and 5MP front shooter.
After all said and done, the device would have Android 6.0 Marshmallow pre-installed out of the box.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus Unveiled
- Meizu Pro 6s shows up on AnTuTu benchmark, reveals key specifications
- Meizu VP confirms chipset for the Meizu Pro 6s, debunks rumours too
- Meizu Pro 6s leaks in new images, shows off AnTuTu benchmark tests too
- Meizu Pro 6S gets certified by CCC, could feature a downgrade from the Pro 6