Meizu’s M3 Note Now launched at Rs 9,999 in India
The giant Chinese smartphone maker, Meizu announced its official launch of its new device in India, the Meizu’s M3 Note.
The M3 Note priced at Rs 9,999 and available exclusively on Amazon India starting may 31 on wards. The registration for the order will start today at 2PM. Meizu’s M3 Note comes in three colour variants the Gold, Grey and Silver.
The M3 Note will was made to succeed M2 Note, launched last year in India for Rs 9.999. M3 Note has metal body build and sports 5.5 inches Full HD at 2.5D curved display with a pixel density of 403ppi. Powered by Helio P10 octa core mobile processor, paired with Mali GPU, 3 gigabytes RAM, 32 gigabytes phone storage expandable to 128 gigabytes with the use of micro-SD.
The device comes with a unique fingerprint scanner built into physical home button that also function as unlock key for the device for as fast as 0.2 seconds.
The device supports dual SIM and runs Android Lollipop and Flyme OS 5. With a 1 custom user interface feature, the device flaunts 13 MP camera in rear with dual LED flash lights and 5 MP snapper on front panel.
You may also like
- Meizu’s M3 Note Now launched at Rs 9,999 in India
- The Meizu M3E reaches 3 million registrations and climbing in China
- Micromax Canvas Juice 3+
- Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus launch in 40 new markets
- The Oppo F1s might be primed for a 3rd August launch
- Samsung CEO says S4 sales are just OK
- Microsoft Lumia 640 is coming to T-Mobile this month