Metals will flow: Samsung Galaxy S6 warns in new teaser
Talk about the Samsung Galaxy S6 again. The device has been so hyped that we can’t wait to lay our hands on it next month after it gets unveiled at Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked event on March 1.
The latest Next Galaxy teaser from Samsung makes sure you know that the device is packing a metal body. “Metals will flow,” voiced the video. “Beauty will be powerful. Borders will disappear. Reflections will be free. Colors will live. The future will be the present.”
The Galaxy S6 is expected to pack a Quad HD display, 2GB of RAM, touch-based fingerprint sensor, 64-bit Exynos 7420 processor, 1 16-megapixel Sony camera and 2600mAh battery unit. Taiwanese OEM HTC is also expected to roll out their own flagship, the HTC One M9, on that same day.
You may also like
- Metals will flow: Samsung Galaxy S6 warns in new teaser
- Latest talks on LG G4: No metals, still Snapdragon 810 chip
- Samsung teaser ultimately reveals the Galaxy S6 Edge
- LG V20 launches with audio strength, better camera and a durable build
- The iPhone 7 series are already on for pre-orders, if you want it in Gold