Mexico gets Samsung Pay
South Korean tech company, Samsung, has officially launched the Samsung pay service in Mexico.
The service which had been in operation since last year November has been officially set in motion.
The latest official launching in Mexico makes the country the second Latin American market and 20th globally to get Samsung Pay Service.
Partner financial services supported on the Samsung pay platform includes; American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Banks supported include; Banorte, Banregio, Citibanamex, HSBC and Santander; while other acquirers/services/tools include Clip and iZettle.
Compatible smartphones include;
Galaxy S8 Plus
Galaxy S7 Edge,
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus,
Galaxy A8 Plus (2018),
Galaxy A5 (2016 and 2017),
Galaxy A7 (2016 and 2017),
Galaxy A9 (2016),
Galaxy A3 (2017),
Galaxy J5 Pro and,
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Mexico gets Samsung Pay
- Teenager poses for selfie with gun, gets killed
- Nokia launch premium-looking Nokia 515 feature phone
- Turn your Android Device in to Mobile Earthquake Detector
- Do you want a PC with 128GB of RAM? Yes, you can have it right now
- Doogee S6000
- The Sony Xperia X Performance sells for $120 lesser on eBay