Mexico gets Samsung Pay
South Korean tech company, Samsung, has officially launched the Samsung pay service in Mexico.
The service which had been in operation since last year November has been officially set in motion.
The latest official launching in Mexico makes the country the second Latin American market and 20th globally to get Samsung Pay Service.
Partner financial services supported on the Samsung pay platform includes; American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Banks supported include; Banorte, Banregio, Citibanamex, HSBC and Santander; while other acquirers/services/tools include Clip and iZettle.
Compatible smartphones include;
Galaxy S8 Plus
Galaxy S7 Edge,
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus,
Galaxy A8 Plus (2018),
Galaxy A5 (2016 and 2017),
Galaxy A7 (2016 and 2017),
Galaxy A9 (2016),
Galaxy A3 (2017),
Galaxy J5 Pro and,
You may also like
- Mexico gets Samsung Pay
- Teenager poses for selfie with gun, gets killed
- Huawei Enjoy 5s
- Microsoft Office fully hits the ground running on Android phones
- TEENA uncovers unknown Asus Z00EDB
- Elephone P9000 reportedly has no side bezels, comes with Android 6.0
- ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 could be headed to the North American market too