Mexico gets Samsung Pay
South Korean tech company, Samsung, has officially launched the Samsung pay service in Mexico.
The service which had been in operation since last year November has been officially set in motion.
The latest official launching in Mexico makes the country the second Latin American market and 20th globally to get Samsung Pay Service.
Partner financial services supported on the Samsung pay platform includes; American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Banks supported include; Banorte, Banregio, Citibanamex, HSBC and Santander; while other acquirers/services/tools include Clip and iZettle.
Compatible smartphones include;
Galaxy S8 Plus
Galaxy S7 Edge,
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus,
Galaxy A8 Plus (2018),
Galaxy A5 (2016 and 2017),
Galaxy A7 (2016 and 2017),
Galaxy A9 (2016),
Galaxy A3 (2017),
Galaxy J5 Pro and,
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Mexico gets Samsung Pay
- Teenager poses for selfie with gun, gets killed
- Huawei Mate 10 Variant spotted on Certification website
- OnePlus 2 price in US, Europe and Asia unveiled
- HTC Butterfly 2 is in the works
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge get available in India
- Lenovo K7T has 3GB of RAM, QHD display