Micromax A109 Canvas XL2 with 5.5″ qHD display listed with Android 4.4
Here, welcome the second generation of the Micromax Canvas XL series. The new A109 Canvas XL2 was announced today with a 5.5″ screen even though it’s predecessor, the Canvas XL A119, had a 6″ display.
Apart from sporting a 5.5-inch 540 x 960 pixels display, the Micromax A109 Canvas XL2 also has a 5-megapixel camera which is duly equipped with a LED camera light and VGA selfie unit at the front.
The Micromax A109 runs on Google’s Android 4.4.2 platform from the box, courtesy of a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU and 1GB of RAM. The phone has 4GB of expandable storage with space for microSD card slot.
Powering the device is a 2500mAh user-removable battery which can endure 255 hours of standby on paper. The phone supports 2G and 3G bands on it’s two SIM card slots and of course there’s Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and MicroUSB port.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Micromax A109 Canvas XL2 with 5.5″ qHD display listed with Android 4.4
- Google’s Samsung Chromebook debuts in India at Rs. 26990
- Newly certified HTC A50C could be next “Desire” handset headed for China
- Samsung struggling to finish Samsung Pay before Sept launch
- Motorola Bounce, a “shatterproof” highend phone with 5.4″ QHD screen
- Cheapest Smartphone Priced at $3.67