Micromax appoints Samsung executive as new CEO
Two companies that does same thing but on different levels — Samsung produces quite a lot of phones frequently and so does Micromax.
So, yesterday, Microsoft snatched Vineet Taneja from Samsung Mobile and crowned him as their new CEO.
Vineet Taneja, an Engineering graduate from India, also worked at Nokia and Airtel before his appointment.
In an official press release Micromax stated that Taneja will help the company strengthen it’s global outreach and solidify Microsoft’s already massive market share.
The former CEO of Micromax, Deepak Malhotra, quit on ‘personal reasons’ believed to be connected to the resignation of co-founder and former MD Rajesh Agarwal who was arrested last year over alleged bribery of government officials.
You may also like
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
Anxiety mounts over MMM Nigeria “payday” 14 January 2017
What accessories you will need after you buy a smartphone
- Micromax appoints Samsung executive as new CEO
- Micromax’s new chairman is Airtel former CEO
- Huawei working with Google again to create a 7 inch, 4GB RAM tablet
- iPhone 5 is the commonest smartphone in the UAE this year so far
- Facebook Launches Its Newest Android Product For Marketers
- BLU Energy X Plus
- Apple, Google, Instagram lead list of “Most Innovative Companies”